Monday, September 2, 2013

Wow!

It was such a surprise to see that people are still checking out my blog!! I'm sure there are a lot of you wondering why nothing has been posted in over two years. I know I am!!
I can't really remember why June was my last post? I think a lot of it had to do with school getting out. I had all four of my kiddos home with me instead of just two and we had 'summer things' we needed to start doing! I do know that I went home to visit my family for about three weeks and then we took a vacation with Sean's family for a week before we came back home to Texas! I didn't realize at the time that would be my last carefree vacation! In August of 2011 I started looking for a job and applied with our city's Police Department to become a 911 Dispatcher! I couldn't have started that at a crazier time. My third child was going to be starting Kindergarten!! Not my baby when most mom's decide to work out of the home. My third!! What was I thinking?? The hiring process was a long one, so I still enjoyed time at home for three months after applying for the job. Plus I did get to mark an item off my 'Bucket List' by having a booth with a friend at Canton Texas 'First Monday'.
The weekend of that was when I got hired and our lives haven't been the same since! I have worked crazy schedules and been in training for almost the past two years!! I will admit during that time I was not "Little Miss Old Fashioned"!! I have been "Mrs. Convenience". Sad, I know!
But guess what?? I am done training!! And I have a set schedule for the next two months and ALL FOUR OF MY GIRLS ARE IN SCHOOL!!!! Yay!!!
So.......
this is my way of telling you I'm coming back!!
Why didn't I just say that in the beginning right?
Could have saved a whole bunch of typing! But I have to admit, I have really missed this! Maybe this will be my key back to sanity!
And coming back wasn't all my idea! I mentioned at work last night that I used to write a blog and a coworker started looking at it and asked why I'm not still writing!
Well, here I go again!!!

No comments: