Thursday, March 31, 2011

I see Butterflies!!!


I just had to share with ya'll right quick, what I have been up to!!
So I thought I would give you a little sneak peak!!
Since Dakoda is going to a Mother's Day Out program this year she has made some friends.
I told her we could have a little party and invite a few girls from her class.
She decided on a Fairy Party! (with a little help from Mommy of course!)


Here are the Butterfly headbands I made that the FAIRIES will be putting on when they arrive!


Can you believe I made EACH one for under a $1??
I am in LOVE!!!




So is Dakoda!
She wanted to 'model' her headband for you!


As I get more of the decorations and food done I'll try to give you all a couple more sneak peeks!
I just hope this ALL comes together like I'm seeing it in my head!!



No comments: