Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Golden Pancakes







I love making Pancakes from Scratch!! I can't remember the last time I
 havehad 'store bought' pancake mix in the house. Don't get me wrong, I love
store bought, but here lately, my budget doesn't.

This little recipe can be whipped up in a jiff!! By the time you get all of your
ingredients out and measured your griddle will be nice n' hot!



oil, sugar, flour, salt, baking powder, milk, eggs



T sifting the dry ingredients into the bowl




 M taking a turn at sifting



 The beaten egg!




T carefully pouring in the oil and milk mixture



These babies are ready to flip!!



Just a few seconds on the other side!




They really are GOLDEN!!!!


Smear a little butter on each pancake, drizzle some hot syrup over the top
and why not add a glob of cool whip?
Mm-Yummy!!




Golden Pancakes Recipe:

Ingredients:

2 cups flour
1 tsp. salt
3 1/2 tsp. baking powder
6 Tblsp. sugar
2 eggs, slightly beaten
1 1/2 cups milk
1/2 cup oil

Sift together dry ingredients. Add eggs and 1 cup milk; mix well.
Then add remaining milk and oil; beat well. Bake on hot skillet until golden brown.
Any leftover pancakes may be frozen and reheated in toaster for a quick breakfast!








  • This recipe is in a cookbook that I hold very dear to my heart! I will go into more detail about this later. ALOT of the recipes I will be sharing will be coming from this cook book! I can't wait to share all of these yummy treats!!



1 comment:

Blogs said...

ohhhh urs look sooo much better than ours:) love the whip cream:)