Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Yummy Rice!!

This rice really doesn't have a name as far as I know, but when I talked to the lady who passed it onto my mom, that's what she asked if I made. 'That yummy rice'

Cheryl R. also passed over the Beef Burgundy recipe.
Thank you Ma'am!!


This recipe is super easy and I am still pondering why
I don't make this more often.
It would be perfectly okay to serve it with other entrees!

Rice, mushrooms, French onion soup, beef consume`, butter
(there isn't any wine in this recipe, I just thought the bottle looked good in the picture!!)

Pour rice into an 8"x8" pan
Layer the mushrooms over the rice
Pour French onion soup over the mushrooms

Now the Beef consume`

Slice the butter

Dot the butter all over the pan
DO NOT STIR!
Cover with foil and place in the oven to bake for 45 minutes.
Remove foil and bake additional 15 minutes.



Recipe for Yummy Rice:

1 cup regular rice
14 oz. can mushrooms, drained
1 can French onion soup
1 can beef consume`
1 stick butter

  1. Preheat oven to 350*.
  2. In an 8x8 pan layer rice, mushrooms, onion soup and beef consume`.
  3. Dot with butter.
  4. DO NOT STIR!!
  5. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
  6. Remove foil and bake additional 15 minutes.



Serve with Beef Burgundy or pretty much any dish of your choice!




No comments: